Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Rubick-Group Ltd, UIC 241977150 (hereinafter referred to as “Rubick”) and the Visitors of the Web site http://www.rubickdigital.com (hereinafter referred to as ” The “Site”).
(2) By accessing and loading the Site, Visitors agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes to them, and undertake to abide by them.
II. SITE TITLE DETAILS
Art. 2. (1) Information about Rubick:
Name: “RUBICK-DIGITAL” EOOD
Headquarters and address of management: Obshtina Stara Zagora, grad Stara Zagora, ulitsa Hadji Dimitar 89 et. 2 office 4. with telephone number +359883344871 and email email@example.com
(2) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
tel .: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19
fax: 02/915 35 25
Art. 3. Rubick’s site provides Visitors with information on Rubick’s activities, services and prices as well as access to published news and materials.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 4. (1) All publications on the Site are exclusive intellectual property of Rubick and are subject to copyright protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act and may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of Rubick.
(2) The images on Rubick’s Site and other visual elements representing Stenic’s intellectual property may not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without the prior written consent of Rubick.
(3) Any unauthorized use of the materials posted on the Site without the permission of Rubick constitutes an offense for which the offender bears civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force.
Art. 5. (1) Rubick does not allow the use in any way of the content of the Site by visualizing all or some of the materials posted therein on another site.
(2) Referral to material on the Site from other sites is permissible if it is done in accordance with good morals and commercial practice, and if reference is not made to Stenic’s material on the materials so that Visitors are not misleading.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(2) Rubick does not send identifying information to third parties and does not require registration for use of the Site by the Visitors.
(3) When providing personal data through the Site, Visitors agree to receive a newsletter sent by Rubick to their email address for correspondence.
(4) As from 28.05.2018, which is the starting date of application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data), consent to the processing of personal data is taken by the Visitor explicitly, in writing and on a case-by-case basis.
V. AMENDMENT TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 7. (1) These Terms and Conditions may be amended by Rubick at any time, and Rubick shall promptly publish the amended Terms and Conditions together with a notice to the Visitors of the changes made.
(2) The amendments to these General Terms and Conditions have effect for all Visitors of the Site since they were announced by Rubick.
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 8. (1) Rubick provides access to the content of the Site as it does and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results of the Visitors.
(2) Rubick shall not be held liable for damages and lost profits of the Visitors caused by the materials contained in the materials published on the Site.
(3) Rubick shall not be held liable for damages caused by Visitors to third parties due to the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.
VII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 9. Site visitors are required to comply with ethical standards and not to violate Rubick’s reputation when using the Site and the materials contained therein.
Art. 10. For the issues not settled in these general conditions, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract, the provisions of the effective legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 11. These General Terms and Conditions will enter into force for all Visitors of the Site as of 01.01.2018.